Charitybuzz.com Auction Features Items and Experiences from
FOX's NEW GIRL, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, THE SIMPSONS,
MASTERCHEF JUNIOR, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
and TEEN CHOICE 2015
LOS ANGELES, CA, April 8, 2015 – In celebration of Earth Month, the Environmental Media Association (EMA) and the Sierra Club Foundation will benefit from a Fox Broadcasting Company (FOX) celebrity auction featuring one-of-a-kind items and experiences. The auction will run through Thursday, April 23, on Charitybuzz.com/FOXGreenItMeanIt and feature items from hit FOX series, such as NEW GIRL, THE SIMPSONS, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE and more.
Auction items available for bidding include the following:
- A sky blue 20" steel folding bicycle signed by NEW GIRL stars.
- An in-person look at the hit comedy BROOKLYN NINE-NINE: tour the set of the 99th precinct and watch from behind the scenes as the cast films an upcoming episode.
- An opportunity to have your photo SIMPSON-ized by THE SIMPSONS animators, as well as a personal Earth Day message from Lisa Simpson.
- VIP tickets to the first performance show of the hit dance competition series SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE and backstage access to the red carpet after the show.
- A pair of VIP tickets to TEEN CHOICE 2015 in Los Angeles, CA, with passes to the post-show party.
- A set visit to MASTERCHEF JUNIOR on April 20, during filming of the upcoming season (please note: this particular auction closes on April 16).
For more information on how to bid in the charitybuzz.com auction, please visit: charitybuzz.com/FOXGreenItMeanIt.