Signature Stylist Thea Wood highlights some ways you can look good and help out the planet.
Here are some facts and tips:
- Fashion industry is the largest polluter second only to oil and gas.
- 80% of donated clothes end up in land fills or trash piles in third world countries
- One pair of blue jeans takes ~2900 gallons of water to manufacture
Turning Your Blue Jeans Green
- Buy second hand or eco-friendly brands
- Care properly for your jeans (wash less frequently, vinegar and water washing, line dry)
Epsom Salts - Mother Nature's Beauty Miracle
- The "at-home" pedicure
- Hair volumizer (epsom salts + conditioner removes chemical build up)
- Props: Epsom Salts + organic conditioner
Head the websites below for more information: