Emily Madden from H-E-B Cooking Connection shares a recipe that's perfect for that Memorial Day get together.
The recipe is as follows:
2 racks pork ribs
4 Tbsp Adams Reserve Texas Brisket Rub
1 bottle The Jank BBQ Sauce (regular or spicy)
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
* Preheat oven to 400. Generously season ribs with Adams Rub.
* Place ribs in oven for 15 minutes. Turn ribs over and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes.
* In the mean time combine BBQ sauce with apple cider vinegar.
* Place ribs in crockpot and cover with sauce. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Fredericksburg Potato Salad
2 lb c-size red potatoes, cut into eighths
1 1/2 Tbsp Adams Reserve House Rub
1/2 cup red onion, fine dice
1/2 cup celery, fine dice
4 oz dill pickle relish
4 oz mayonnaise
* Boil potatoes until they are fork tender.
* Combine all ingredients, except potatoes, in a bowl and mix well. Gently fold into potatoes.
* Serve warm or chilled.