Emily Madden with H-E-B Cooking Connection shares a recipe.
The recipe for seared ahi tuna tacos is as follows:
1-2 tuna steaks
1/2-1 Tbsp Adams Reserve Saigon Sunrise
1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup Yo Soy La Sriracha Food Truck Fusion Sauce
* Lightly rub tuna with sesame oil.
* Heat skillet over medium heat. When hot add a small amount of oil. Very little oil is needed if using a non-stick pan.
* Season tuna with Saigon rub. Sear for about 1 minute on both sides.
* Slice tuna and place on tortillas.
* Combine the Yo Soy la Sriracha and cabbage. Place on top of the fish. Finish with fresh lime juice.