Chef Tyler Johnson and owner Raj Singh from Delicious talk about the new restaurant and showcase one of its dishes.
The recipe, which serve two as an appetizer, is as follows:
4 oz sashimi grade tuna, 1/4" dice
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp togarashi
1 scallion, thinly sliced
1. Combine tuna, soy, sesame, togarashi in a small bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly and reserve.
3. Remove avocado from peel with a large spoon and place cut side down on a cutting board.
4. Thinly slice crosswise.
5. Fan avocado into a long line of overlapping slices.
6. Lift and place on a plate and curve into a circle.
7. Place reserved tuna into center of avocado.
8. Top with green onions.
9. Squeeze lime over poke and serve with potato chips.