Registered dietitian Daniel Magoon shares a recipe.
You can get more information about Snap Kitchen here.
The recipe is as follows:
- Put pan on medium heat, let it get hot
- Put 2 oz grapeseed oil in the pan
- Add marinated salmon and cook for 1 ½ minutes each side
- Put salmon on a plate and let it rest
- Heat grapeseed oil in a pan
- Add some garlic, ginger and lemon zest
- Quickly put in the green beans
- Heat through and season with salt and pepper
Serve together, along with mashed kombucha squash or sweet potatoes and enjoy!