Emily Madden with H-E-B shares a fun recipe for your next get together. You can even make it day the before!
The recipe is as follows:
8oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup chicken fajita strips, chopped small
1/2 cup medium pico de gallo
1/2 cup cilantro
1/4 cup Roberts Reserve Southwest dip
1 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese, divided
* Place 1 cup of jack cheese in medium bowl and set aside.
* In large bowl add remaining ingredients and mix well.
* Form mixture into 1 large ball, or a few smaller ones.
* Take the cheese ball and coat it with the remaining jack cheese.
* For best results, chill at least 30 minutes before serving.