Mary Olivar with Whole Foods shares a recipe that's great for fall and will satisfy that sweet tooth.
The recipe is as follows:
- 4 Bartlett pears, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup 365 Everyday Value spice cider
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put pears in an 8-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish.
- Drizzle with juice, toss until the fruit is coated and then smooth the top.
- In a food processor, combine pecans, hazelnuts, raisins, ginger and cinnamon and pulse just until chopped.
- Spoon the nut mixture over the pear mixture and serve.