Emily Madden with HEB Cooking connection joins FOX 7 with her quick jambalaya recipe.
1 jar Creole Sauce
8 oz Andouille sausage
1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
2 cups cooked rice
2 Tbsp Spicy Creole seasoning
2 Tbsp butter
chopped green onion for garnish
* Season shrimp with Creole seasoning.
* Heat skillet over med-high heat.
* Add in butter. When butter is melted toss in shrimp. Sauté shrimp for about 5 minutes, or until they turn opaque.
* Add in rice and creole sauce. Combine well and let sauce heat through.
* Serve garnished with green onion.