How many days in your lifetime to you think you'll spend exercising? According to a new Reebok survey it's not a lot.
The company is launching its new campaign called "25,915 Days" which correlates with the average number of days in an average lifetime.
The study looked at nine countries (United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France, Mexico, Russia, Korea, Spain) around the world and found that the average person would spend less than 1% of their life exercising. Actually .69% which is 180 days of their lifetime.
The study also found that the 41% (10,625 days) of a lifetime is spent on mobile devices.
Other statistics found:
- 29.75% (7,709 days) spent sitting down either at work or home
- 6.8% (1,769 days) socializing with someone they love
- .45% (117 days) having sex
- Average human will challenge themselves to do something physically tough on average 7.27 times per month
- Average human will break a New Year's resolution after 2.72 months
Some other cool stats? On average a person will climb Mount Everest nearly 45 times during their 25, 915 says on earth and will run the circumference of the Earth almost twice (1.9 times).
You can get more information and watch a film here.