Mary Olivar with Whole Foods shares a recipe, using a prepared rotisserie chicken, that's perfect for families with different tastes.
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen jasmine rice, heated
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed and heated
- 1 cup grated cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Sliced pickled or fresh jalapeños (optional)
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
Arrange rice, beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, salsa, avocados, sour cream and jalapeños in separate bowls. Allow everyone to top their tortilla with whatever ingredients they chose, then roll up into burritos, tucking in the ends.