Emily Madden with H-E-B Cooking Connection shares a recipe using hatch peppers.
The recipe is as follows:
- 1 lb cooked pasta
- 6 oz sour cream
- 1 cup Cookwell & Company Hatch Vinaigrette
- 1/2 tbsp. Adams Reserve Fajita Rub
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup roasted hatch peppers, seeds removed
- 1 1/2 cup Hatch Rotisserie chicken, or flavor of choice
- 1 cup Mexican Blend cheese
- In small bowl combine sour cream, hatch vinaigrette, and fajita rub and mix well.
- Put all other ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- Add in dressing and mix well.
- Serve right away or serve chilled.