- FREE general admission December 8 – December 15
- $3/ticket per person December 16 – December 22 for ages 12+. Ages 11 and under are free.
- All tickets may be purchased through the Official Trail of Lights website, at the event box office or at area-H-E-B stores
- $5/rider, lap children ride free
- $5 shuttle pass will include gate admission fee on December 16 – December 22
- Shuttle will be available 12/11-12/13 and 12/16-12/22.
- Tickets may be purchased through the Official Trail of Lights website: http://www.austintrailoflights.org at shuttle locations or local H-E-B stores.
- $15 parking pass on sale
- All tickets must be purchased through the Official Trail of Lights website: http://www.austintrailoflights.org
Getting to the Trail
- Trail of Lights Shuttle – Avoid the traffic and get dropped off next to the Zilker Tree – close to the front gate – from convenient locations around Austin. Shuttle locations are located at Burger Center and Republic Square Park. Details can be found on our website at http://austintrailoflights.org.
- Zilker Parking – Parking in Zilker Park must be purchased in advance online. No onsite, cash parking will be available. There are a limited number of parking spaces available each night. Passes will go on sale November 4th and will be available at the official Trail of Lights website – www.austintrailoflights.org
- MetroBus and MetroRail – CapMetro bus routes #3, #4, #30 and #338 will pick up and drop off riders within walking distance of the Trail of Lights entry. Schedules and maps will be posted on the official Trail of Lights website. Visit http://www.capmetro.org/planner to plan your route.
- Bike or Walk – Bike racks will be provided.
- Metropia - Use transportation partner Metropia to plan your trip to the Trail of Lights. Check travel times, get the best driving routes and earn rewards from our local merchant partners. Download the free Metropia app on iTunes or Google Play. Metropia is supported by The Mobility Authority.
Learn more about the Trail of Lights right here.