Authorities have identified the body of a man found last week after the Memorial Day weekend flood. Kenneth Reissig was identified using medical and dental records.
81-year-old Ressig's body was found May 28th near the Blanco River at Narrows Road near the Blanco/Hays County line.
Eight bodies have been recovered in Hays County and all have been identified. Three people remain listed as missing.
As of June 1st, the three missing are:
- 42-year-old William Randall Charba
- Six-year-old William Charba
- Four-year-old Leighton McComb
The victims identified (along with Reissig) are:
- 74-year-old Dayton Larry Thomas
- 43-year-old Michelle Marie Carey-Charba
- 29-year-old Jose Alvaro Arteaga-Pichardo
- Six-year-old Jonathan Andrew McComb
- 73-year-old Ralph Hugh Carey
- 71-year-old Sue McNeil Carey
- 34-year-old Laura Schultz McComb