Officials say that the fire was reported at around 5 a.m. near FM 972 between Georgetown and Jarrell. Firefighters arrived and found a barn on fire.
Officials say that a search was conducted and a body was found.
The deceased is 24-year-old Andrew James Lee. He lived alone and although preliminary reports indicated it may have been caused by a space heater, the final determination will be made on the cause once the investigation is complete.This is a developing story and will be updated with more information as it becomes available.