The Hays County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's assistance in identifying and locating two suspects involved in an aggravated robbery at Vik's Jewelers in Dripping Springs.
According to HCSO, deputies received a call about the aggravated robbery on November 11, 2017 at approximately 11:31 am in the 590 block of East Highway 290.
As seen on surveillance video, two suspects entered the store and brandished handguns and ordered two employees to raise their hands. One suspect attempted to break the glass to one of the jewelry display cases, but was unsuccessful.
The second suspect then fired two rounds into the case to gain access.
After stealing the jewelry out of the display case the two suspects fled in a dark green or gray Nissan passenger car. The suspects were described by their victims as:
- Black male with a light complexion
- 5’7” 175 pounds
- Wearing light colored jeans, black sweatshirt type shirt, tan baseball hat
- Wearing sunglasses
- Black male with a dark complexion
- 5’9” 150 pounds with facial hair
- Wearing blue jeans, black jacket with a wide white stripe on the sleeves
- Camouflage style boonie hat, and a construction worker styled reflective vest
No injuries were reported during this robbery.
If you have any information regarding this case, please contact the Hays County Sheriff’s Office at 512-393-7896 or the Hays County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-324-TIPS (8477).