WWE Smack Down 2022 Prize Giveaway
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal US residents who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry living within the FOX 7 Austin Designated Market Area (as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc.) and have lawful access to the methods of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of NW Communications of Austin, Inc. and its station, FOX 7 Austin, WWE (collectively, "Sponsor"), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family and household members are ineligible. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents and stepparents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term "household members" refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Giveaway Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Only one (1) winner per household and/or immediate family.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Only one (1) entry per email address per Giveaway Period. The contest begins June 17, 2022 at 8:00 a.m., and will continue through 11:59 a.m. on June 23, 2022 (the "Giveaway Period"). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. An individual, household, and/or immediate family member may win only one (1) time during this Giveaway Period.
4. To enter, go to FOX 7 Austin’s WWE Smack Down Contest page at: www.fox7austin.com/smackdown and look for the link to the "WWE Smack Down 2022 Giveaway." Enter your name, email address and phone number to complete the online entry.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other contest information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of FOX 7’s contest records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. On or about 12:30 p.m., local time, June 23, 2022, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among valid entries.
7. The winner will receive a four (4) Ring-side seats to the WWE Smack Down 2022 at the Moody Center on June 24 at 7pm. Tickets awarded may not be swapped or traded for an alternate date. (Estimated Retail Value: One hundred fifteen ($115) per ticket, with the total prize value being Four hundred and sixty dollars ($460.00). Prize provided by FOX 7.
8. Winner will be notified by phone on or after 1:00 PM June 23, 2022. The winner must respond to prize notification within 4 hours, and the winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and 1099 form, and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor or they will be disqualified. If a winner can’t be reached, does not respond within 4 hours, or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release & 1099 for him/herself and claim the prize within the designated time period as detailed by Sponsor, Sponsor may select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.
9. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winner cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason. All WWE Smack Down tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Winner and guests must abide by all venue policies and regulations, including without limitation all health and safety protocols, and ticket terms and conditions at all times. The Giveaway Sponsor reserves the right to revoke the full or partial Prize from any winner or guest who the Giveaway Sponsor, venue personnel or the WWE Entities (as defined below) deem in any of their sole discretion, may be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue or WWE policy or law, fail to comply with the WWE’s (or its designee’s) health and safety protocols, or bring the Parties into disrepute.
10. Winner and guest irrevocably waive all claims against the WWE Entities, and agree that the WWE Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Giveaway, the prizes awarded, personal injury, or wrongful death, a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of participant’s participating in the Giveaway and related activities (e.g., travel), wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Prize Winner and guest fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, "COVID-19") is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including any protocols that will be implemented from time to time by WWE (collectively, the "Protocols"), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition.
11. The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
12. Only one (1) prize will be awarded per household or immediate family. Individuals are eligible to win only one (1) prize from FOX 7 Austin within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
13. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
14. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
15. These contest rules are available at FOX7Austin.com/contests for a period of at least 30 days following the end of the entry period of the giveaway.
16. For name of prize winner send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after June 24, 2022 to: FOX 7 119 East 10th Street, Austin TX 78701.
17. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. The order in which entries are received will have no bearing on the selection of the winners. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
19. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the WWE and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "WWE Entities") and agrees that the WWE Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Giveaway or the prizes awarded. The WWE Entities have not offered or sponsored this Giveaway in any way.