ROUND ROCK, Texas - Round Rock police say two people have been arrested in connection with the burglaries of 10 Austin-area businesses. The burglaries happened in June 2017.
Detectives arrested 25-year-old Morgan Wilson in Houston on multiple felony warrants.
29-year-old Dajuan Edward Marquis Bryson was found to already be in custody in the Ellis County Sheriff's Office Jail on unrelated charges.
Wilson and Bryson are suspected of the following burglaries:
- June 24, 2017 - Approved Finance Corp - 103 W Palm Valley BLVD, Round Rock, TX
- June 24, 2017 - Karma Car Wash - 1701 S IH 35, Round Rock, TX
- June 25, 2017 - Mister Car Wash - 2720 S IH 35, Round Rock, TX
- June 25, 2017 - Bubble Clean Car Wash - 1617 FM 685, Pflugerville, TX
- June 25, 2017 - Arbor Car Wash - 10401 Jollyville RD, Austin, TX
- June 26, 2017 - Mister Car Wash - 5721 Burnet RD, Austin, TX
- June 26, 2017 - Mister Car Wash - 8500 Research BLVD, Austin, TX
- June 27, 2017 - Green Island Car Wash - 12600 Research BLVD, Austin, TX
- June 27, 2017 - Palms Car Wash - 13691 Research BLVD, Austin, TX
- June 27, 2017 - Wash N Roll Express - 15518 N RM 620, Austin, TX
Police in Pflugerville have already charged Wilson and Bryson for the burglaries there.
The two potentially face additional felony burglary charges from seven different law enforcement jurisdictions from across the state.
Wilson is pending extradition to the Williamson County Jail.