Call me Ka$h
Rules and Regulations
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be legal Texas residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Fayette, Gillespie, Hays, Lee, Llano, Mason, Travis, or Williamson County, and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
- Employees of NW Communications of Austin, Inc., owner of television station KTBC, Southwest Kia ("Sponsors"), FOX Broadcasting their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term "household members" refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Giveaway Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth hereinHow To Enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Entrants may enter as often as they like. The giveaway begins at 8:00 am local time on December 28, 2020, and all entries must be received by 11:59 pm. local time on January 15, 2021 (the "Contest Period.". The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. An individual may win only one (1) time during this Contest.
- To enter go to www.fox7austin.com/contests as many times as you want between 8:00amon December 28 through 11:59 pm on January 15 and click on the link to FOX 7’s "Call me Kat-Call me Ka$h" contest image and follow all instructions to fully and completely complete the online entry. Late, incomplete and/or inaccurate entries will be deemed not entered for purposes of this Contest. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on January 15, 2021.
- Sponsors are not responsible for the error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winners or other giveaway information by Sponsors or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsors are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected, or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KTBC’s giveaway records.CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
- One winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on or about 10:00 a.m., CST on January 18, 2021. The winner will be notified by phone on or about noon on January 18, 2021.The Prize(s)
- The winner will receive $2,021, in the form of a check. Prize provided by FOX Broadcasting. (Estimated Retail Value: Two Thousand Twenty-One Dollar and zero cents ($2,021.00).
- The winner will be notified by phone on or about noon on January 18, 2021. The winner must respond to the prize notification within three (3) days, and the winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsors or they will be forfeit the prize, be disqualified, and unable to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be reached, does not respond to the prize notification within the timeline given by the Station, and/or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsors may select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsors’ reasonable discretion, if time permits.
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winner cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
- Only one (1) prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize in a giveaway sponsored by KTBC within any 30 days, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. A winner who does not return the Certification of Eligibility and Release in time is still treated as winners for purposes of this rule and therefore will be ineligible to win another giveaway for 30 days.Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winner’s names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
- These giveaway rules are available at www.fox7austin.com/contests, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours KTBC, 119 East 10th, Austin, TX 78701, through March 15, 2021.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than one year following the end of the entry period, to: KTBC, 119 East 10th, Austin, TX 78701.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsors are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsors will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.