FOX 7’s Party in the 90210 Contest
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be legal Texas residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Fayette, Gillespie, Hays, Lee, Llano, Mason, Travis, or Williamson County, and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
- Employees of NW Communications of Austin, Inc., owner of television station KTBC, Zaxby’s (“Sponsors”), FOX Broadcasting their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per e-mail address regardless of method of entry. The giveaway begins at 8:00 am local time on July 27, 2019, and all entries must be received by 11:59 pm. local time on September 11, 2019.
- To enter go to www.fox7austin.com/contests between 8:00am on July 28 through 11:59pm on September 11 and click on the link to FOX 7’s “Party in the 90210” image and follow all instructions to complete the online entry.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KTBC’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
- One winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on or about September 12, 2019.
- The winner will receive a trip for two to “Party in the 90210” (Estimated Retail Value $3,000). “Party in the 90210” prize includes: round-trip coach airfare for two to Los Angeles, private airport pick-up and return to LAX, 3days/2nights in a deluxe double occupancy room at a luxury hotel in Beverly Hills, selected by sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize provided by FOX Broadcasting.
- All persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of each minor. The winner(s) is responsible for all travel-related expenses not expressly stated in the prize description, including, without limitation, meals, beverages, gratuities, ground transportation, taxes and surcharges. The winner(s) may be required to submit a credit card to the hotel at the time of check-in to cover incidentals. Travel dates subject to availability and travel must be completed by 12/31/19.
- The winner will be notified by phone on or about 11:00am on September 12, 2019. The winner must respond to prize notification within 3 days, and the winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsor or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, does not respond to prize notification, or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winner cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize in a giveaway sponsored by KTBC within any 30 days, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. A winner who does not return the Certification of Eligibility and Release in time is still treated as a winner for purposes of this rule and therefore will be ineligible to win another giveaway for 30 days.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
- These giveaway rules are available at www.fox7austin.com/contests, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours KTBC, 119 East 10th, Austin, TX 78701, through November 1, 2019.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than one year following the end of the entry period, to: KTBC, 119 East 10th, Austin, TX 78701.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.