AUSTIN, Texas - Emily Madden with H-E-B Cooking Connection shares a recipe.
The recipe is as follows:
- 8 oz rice noodles, cooked
- 1 12 oz bag H-E-b Fiesta Slaw
- 1/2 Tbsp Adams Reserve Citrus Sriracha Rub
- 1 lb chicken cutlets, sliced thin
- 2 cups Mama Tangs Asian Vinaigrette, sweet
- 2 Tbsp Ottavio Sesame Oil
- Cilantro and lime for garnish
- In a ziplock bag place Fiesta Slaw, chicken, Citrus Sriracha Rub, and Mama Tangs.; shake up to get everything well combined.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Once hot add in oil and allow to heat for a few seconds.
- Pour entire contents of the ziplock bag into the skillet and stir constantly for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add in rice noodles.
- Stir to get everything combined and serve.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime.