A fishing charter made an unexpected rescue while out on an excursion
The first dog in the United States to test positive for coronavirus has died.
The foot-operated hand sanitizer stations are being sold for $30 each.
A blue lobster was adopted by a zoo after a Red Lobster employee discovered it and recognized its rarity.
A couple in northeastern Mexico rescued a bucket full of puppies floating down in floodwater.
There's a new arrival at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and the park is one of the very few places in the U.S. where visitors can see it. For the first time, the theme park has welcomed an echidna.
A couple watched as a raccoon walked around their backyard pool in Toronto, Canada -- then decided it wanted to cool off.
A talented musician performed for some of the zoo’s residents.
A photographer has captured a remarkable image of a red squirrel just before it attacks a grey squirrel for getting too close, British news agency South West News Service reports.
Staff at the Monarto Safari Park in South Australia welcomed the birth of a Southern White Rhinoceros calf on Wednesday, July 22.
“Less packaging, more smiles” is Amazon’s new program that includes a call to action to use less packaging material and shrink the boxes to fit orders more often.
K9 Steele served for seven years with two different handlers.
Now that’s one adorable first mate.
“The Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom” will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look of the animal care and veterinarian facilities at the theme park resort.
There was a wildly adorable chase down a busy highway in Maryland, but the culprit was no human. It was a little dog.
D.C. firefighters say they rescued six dogs from a burning home while facing sweltering summer heat conditions on Tuesday afternoon in Northwest.
A gull was rescued after it was discovered with a disposable surgical face mask tangled around its legs in Chelmsford, England.
Additional signage is being placed along Lady Bird Lake to help alert the public to the presence of toxins.
Six animals died in a fire caused by an electrical issue at a Maryland zoo.
A roofing company in Chattanooga, Tennessee, teamed up with a local animal center to surprise a new pet owner by covering for the dog’s adoption fee.