- 1 jar 4J Meatball Sauce
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Adams Reserve Cacio e Pepe
- 1 cup bread crumbs, divided
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 8oz pkg Mozzarella balls, Perline size - drained
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Beef Bone Broth
- In a small bowl combine 3 Tbsp breadcrumbs and bone broth and let soak for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, egg, seasoning, and soaked bread crumbs and mix until well incorporated. Try not to over mix as it could make the mixture tough.
- To make meatballs, use 2 1/2 - 3 Tbsp of meat mixture and 1 mozzarella ball. Evenly wrap the meat around the cheese and form into an even ball. Repeat with remaining meat and cheese.
- On a small plate, place remaining bread crumbs and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, mix. Roll each meatball in this mixture, making sure to coat evenly.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add in enough oil to coat the entire bottom of the pan and allow to heat. Cook meatballs in batches, making sure not to over crowd the pan. Cook each side for about 2 minutes, each side should be a deep golden brown. Place on a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Heat Meatball Sauce in a pot until hot.
- Place 3-4 meatballs on each bun, top with sauce, and garnish with additional parmesan cheese.