AUSTIN,Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - Ten people were displaced after a two-story apartment complex fire Tuesday night in Northwest Austin, said the Austin Fire Department.
It happened at around 6 p.m. off Jollyville Road near Hwy 183 and Seton Northwest Hospital.
When firefighters arrived on scene flames could be seen coming from the roof, said officials.
No injuries were reported.
Officials said the cause was an accidental failure in a chimney flue. Damages are estimated at $150,000 to the structure and $50,000 to the contents inside.
Ten residents from six apartments were displaced said fire officials.
Residents are being assisted by apartment complex management.
Fire crews will remain on site overnight.