AUSTIN, Texas - Austin Public Health's COVID-19 tracking dashboard will be unavailable on Sunday for several hours as the organization updates the program.
APH says the dashboard will be down throughout May 17, but the work should complete by 6 p.m. that night.
The updates include:
- Demographic data of all confirmed cases, hospitalizations, and deaths
- Breakdown of COVID-19 symptom onset in comparison to local policy implementations
- Number of confirmed cases and deaths reported each day since the first reported case (March 13) as well as the first symptom onset date (March 2)
- Updates to visuals representing the progression of cases and hospitalizations since the first reported case
- Further clarification and context on information provided on the dashboard
"The dashboard will also include more data in an effort to give the community a better picture of where Austin-Travis County currently stands in regards to CVOID-19," APH said in a press release.
APH also says that confirmed case counts, a death total, and hospitalization numbers will be updated daily, while hospitalization and death demographics data will be updated weekly.
FOX 7 Austin is working to keep you up to date with coronavirus, with both local and national developments. Every weekday we're live at 12 p.m. with a special show reporting the latest news, prevention tips and treatment information.
You can also get the latest COVID-19 news from around the country at coronavirusnow.com.