City of Round Rock responds after firefighters reported mold exposure

The City of Round Rock is responding after multiple firefighters reported being sick from moldy working conditions at Station 1. 

The Round Rock Association of Profession Firefighters Executive Board responded:

The president of the Round Rock Association of Professional Firefighters says the majority of the firefighters at Station 1 have been having health issues related to mold exposure. Some have reported multiple sinus infections, bronchitis and, even pneumonia.  



Round Rock Firefighters suffering from mold exposure