Emily Madden with H-E-B Cooking Connection shares a recipe.
The recipe is as follows:
1 lb sea scallops
1 1/2 Tbsp Adams Reserve Cacio e Pepe
3 Tbsp Avocado oil
1 jar 4J Romesco Sauce
1 1/2 cups cooked orzo pasta
Minced fresh parsley
* Heat skillet over high heat. When skillet is hot, add in Avocado oil and allow to heat for a few seconds.
* Pat dry scallops and season with Adams seasoning.
* Place scallops in pan, making sure not to over crowd the pan. Cook for 1 1/2 minutes per side. No more than 2 minutes per side or they will over cook.
* In a sauce pan, heat Romesco sauce.
* Place a serving of orzo on a plate, top with a spoonful of Romesco sauce and place a few scallops on top. garnish with parsley.