2 dead in Massachusetts home; carbon monoxide poisoning eyed

MILFORD, Mass. (AP) — Fire officials say two people have been found dead inside a Massachusetts home of possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

Fire officials tell WBZ-TV (http://cbsloc.al/1OPgl0M) that firefighters were called to the home in Milford at around 1:45 p.m. Friday.

The victims haven't been identified yet.

Fire officials say they're investigating whether carbon monoxide is the cause of the deaths.

Milford is about 30 miles southwest of Boston.

___

Information from: WBZ-TV, http://cbsboston.com