According to federal and state authorities arrested 20 people, including 18 from the Austin area, on federal drug trafficking charges Tuesday morning.
Authorities said the arrests were made on the 5800 block of Emerald Forest Dr.
According to police, they also seized over four kilos total of cocaine, marijuana, and meth, nine firearms, two cars, and approximately $50,000 in cash.
According to police, 19 of the suspects have been charged with one count of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine, methamphetamine and marijuana.
Police said Julianne Maynard, 30, of Austin, was arrested Tuesday morning and charged with conspiracy to distribute controlled substances.
Also arrested were:
- Harold Lee Urias, III (aka “Hero”) 38 Austin
- Nancy Urias-Jaimes, 32, Austin
- Anthony Acosta, 41, Austin
- Aaron Anderson, 41, Austin
- Joe Beltran, 40, Austin
- Edward Cortinas (aka “Cort”), 58, Austin
- Alfred Escobar, 44, Austin
- Virgil Fernandez, Jr., 57, Austin
- Alfredo Garza, 32, Austin
- John Carl Garza (aka “Juanillo”), 50, Austin
- Jesus Gonzalez, 24, Katy, TX
- Wayne Limon, 44, Buda, TX
- Jose Ortiz II, 28, Austin
- Angelo Perez, 37, Austin
- Phillip Anthony Rivera (aka “AntDog”), 41, Austin
- Seaton Scott Salazar (aka “Saul”), 39, Austin
- Mark Selvera, 45, Austin
- Luis Miguel Villanueva, 22, Houston
- Paul Villanueva (aka “Ponka”), 49, Austin
- Julianne Maynard, 30, Austin
According to authorities, the suspects face sentences between 10 years to life in federal prison.
The FBI, Round Rock and Austin Police Departments, as well as Texas DPS and Texas Department of Criminal Justice were involved in the case.