Here is the complete list of prohibited and allowed items for this years ACL fest.
- Baby Strollers
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear)
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras - only nonprofessional photos and video cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
- Empty CamelBak water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Portable/collapsible chair (Individual seat only; no double wide or connecting chairs)
- Umbrella (Hand-held ONLY and no bigger than 42 in. when open)
- Water - you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water and refill them throughout the day at our free water filling stations. You may also bring refillable containers for water, such as aluminum water bottles.
- Portable cell phone chargers
- Totems, rage sticks and flags under 12 ft. tall are allowed for way-finding among friends. Items that are deemed to be unsafe, inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than intended may be confiscated on site
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras (SLR, DSLR) and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Smoking is not allowed in all Austin parks, including Zilker Park (E-Cigarettes are allowed)
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
ACL festival organizers do say that this list is subject to change and that all guests will be searched upon entry and re-entry.
Check out the ACL website for more information.