Emily Madden with H-E-B Cooking Connection makes an Asian recipe with twist.
The recipe is as follows:
- 1 lb chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Adams Reserve Jamaican Jerk Rub
- HEB coleslaw mix, discard dressing
- Spring roll wrappers
- 2-3 ounces thin rice noodles
- Roberts Reserve Jamaican Jerk BBQ Sauce
- Season chicken with Adams Rub. Cook in a skillet over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes per side. Set aside and cool until easily handles. Slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Soak rice noodles in hot water for about 2 minutes, or until noodles are soft.
- Place warm water in a medium to large bowl. Soak wrappers one at a time for about a second, wrappers will loosen and become pliable.
- Place on a paper towel and begin to fill. Place 1 piece of chicken in the center, top with a small pile of noodles, then a small pile of the cabbage/carrots. Make sure not to over fill!.
- Roll up like a burrito and chill until ready to eat.
- Serve with the Roberts Reserve Jamaican Jerk mango BBQ Sauced as a dipping sauce.