Emily Madden with H-E-B Cooking Connection shares a recipe.
The recipe is as follows:
1 1/2 Lb flank steak
1 bottle Cookwell and Company Pecos 83 Marinade
10 flour tortillas
1/2 cup(s) red bell pepper, sliced
1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper, sliced
1/2 cup(s) white onion, sliced
1 1/2 cup(s) H-E-B Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
1 cup(s) H-E-B Mild Guacamole
* Place flank steak and Pecos 83 Marinade is a plastic bag and let marinate in the refrigerator
for at least an hour or overnight.
* Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, remove meat from marinade and cook for 4
minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Let rest 5 minutes.
* While meat is resting, cook the bell peppers and onions in the skillet with any marinade
remaining in the skillet. Cook for about 5 minutes.
* Slice meat against the grain in 1/2 inch strips.
* Place a few strips of meat on a tortilla and top with sautéed peppers and onions, guacamole