Etiquette expert Diane Gottsman shares tips on what you should do if you're dealing with a loss or someone you know is bereaved.
Diane also says there are five things we should all know about being prepared: (source: Loss of Life Advocates)
- Know where your original will is located and keep it updated as your life changes.
- Banking Information should be kept updated with someone you trust to handle your financial affairs should you have a life transition.
- Keeping all of your insurance documents in order with updated beneficiary information to prevent a lapse in payment to your loved ones.
- Have a USB with all of your important documents as well as user ID and passwords can serve as a road map to your estate. Of course, keep it in a safe place where you can retrieve it if necessary.
- Have a conversation about your final wishes to ensure