KYLE, Texas - The City of Kyle is preparing to finalize its 2030 Comprehensive Plan at three upcoming public hearings in December and January.
The plan is a foundational document that helps guide future growth and development and provides recommendations for future land use, policy, and budgeting, and examines the overall picture of the city.
The schedule is:
- Tuesday Dec. 12, 6:30 p.m. at Kyle City Hall
- Tuesday, Jan. 9, 6:30 p.m. at Kyle City Hall
- Tuesday, Jan. 16, 7 p.m. at Kyle City Hall
The public hearings are the final stages in the process of adopting the plan, and the final hearing will include a City Council vote. The first two hearings will be hosted by the city's Planning & Zoning Commission.
MORE KYLE NEWS
- Grinch watch: Kyle PD brings back creative holiday PSA campaign
- Kyle police catch suspects during jugging incident
- Car burglaries increase during holidays; Kyle police offer safety tips
Residents are welcome to comment during the meetings and are encouraged to sign in before the meeting in order to speak.
Those unable to attend can email CouncilFeedback@cityofkyle.com to send feedback to City Council.