AUSTIN, Texas - The University of Texas has announced a new student entry process for the its upcoming football game against Oklahoma State University.
Some main points the university has announced for the updated protocol for The Big Ticket holders:
- All students with The Big Ticket should enter at Gate 31 (east side of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium).
- NOTE: Longhorn Foundation student members and ADA patrons should enter at Gate 27.
- Students may not enter any other stadium gates with their UT ID.
- Students may enter the queue on the sidewalk outside Gate 31. IDs will be scanned after students enter the queue and before students enter the stadium gates.
- Any bags must be checked before students enter the stadium gates. The clear bag policy is in effect.
- After entering the queue, students will be issued color-coded wristbands that correspond to the section where they may sit. You must have a wristband to enter the stadium gates. During the game, students may exit and return to their section if they have the proper wristband.
- Students will be allowed into seating sections at 3:30 p.m.
Get the full details here.