Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 Tbsp Adams Reserve Just Right Burger Spice
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, cut into 3rds
- pickle slices
- egg roll wrappers
- Roberts Reserve Jalapeno Dip
- * Heat skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, add in ground beef and season with Burger Spice. Cook until meat is browned and there is no pink.
- Let meat cool enough to be handled.
- Place egg roll wrappers on a flat, clean surface with a corner facing you. Should look like a diamond.
- In the center of the wrapper place a few pickle slices, one piece of cheese, and about 3 Tbsp of ground beef. make sure you don't go all the way to the edge. Wet the edges of the wrapper with water. Fold the corner closest to you over the mixture, then fold in the sides, and continue to roll up. Wet the tip of your finger and run it along the edges of the egg roll to make sure it is sealed.
- Fry until golden brown. Place on a paper towel lined plate to drain. Serve hot with Roberts Reserve Jalapeno Dip as a dipping sauce.