Kansas, West Virginia could win you money. Here’s how!
On this week’s edition of FOX’s “Big Noon Saturday” college football telecasts, it is a battle of Big XII standards as the Les Miles’ Kansas Jayhawks travel to Morgantown, West Virginia to face the 3-1 Mountaineers.
And you could end up winning $1,000 along the way by playing FOX’s Super 6 contest. Just answer the six questions on the Super 6 app on your phone or tablet device and you could win the grand prize of $1,000. The best part of all is that the game is free!
Those six questions are:
- Who will be leading at the end of the first half? (The possible answers are Kansas, West Virginia or a tie)
- What will be the highest-scoring quarter of the game? (The possible answers are 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter, 4th quarter or two quarters will be tied.)
- How will the first touchdown of the second quarter be scored? (It could be a Kansas rush, a Kansas pass, a West Virginia rush, a West Virginia pass, any other TD or no touchdowns in the quarter.)
- How many total points will be scored in the game? (The choices are less than 40 points, 40-45 points, 46-50 points, 51-55 points, 55-60 points or over 60 points.)
- Which of the below will be the last scoring play of the game? (Kansas TD, Kansas FG, West Virginia TD, West Virginia FC or any other way)
- Who will win the game? (Pretty simple choice: either Kansas or West Virginia)
Again, it’s so easy to play. Just make your choices on the Super 6 app and watch the game. If your answers are right, you can win the jackpot as you watch Kansas and West Virginia on Big Noon Saturday on FOX Sports.
No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the US, excluding WA. 18 and older. See terms and conditions at foxsuper6.com. Sponsored by TSG Interactive US Services Limited.