BASTROP, Texas - Bastrop ISD announced a new tool for parents of bus riders.
Starting immediately, parents whose children are registered to ride a bus to and from school can now track their child's bus through an app called SafeStop.
- Texas: The Issue Is - Katy ISD enacts new gender identity policy
- Austin ISD school board prepares for new law requiring an armed officer on each campus
- Austin ISD presented with alternative plan by TEA over special education
The key features on the app are:
- View a real-time, map-based bus locator
- Guarantee parent and student information privacy
- Create custom zones for each stop and school
- Receive alerts and push notifications
- Available on smartphones and tablets