AUSTIN, Texas - The Austin Fire Department responded to a fire at iconic East Austin BBQ restaurant Sam's Bar-B-Que.
AFD says it responded to the fire in the 2000 block of East 12th Street just before 9 a.m.
Officials say it was a grease fire and that it was contained to an exhaust system.
No injuries have been reported.
Sam's has been a staple for the eastside for nearly 65 years. It was opened in 1957 by Sam Campbell.
In 2018, FOX 7 Austin spoke to Sam's about their intention to stay in the area despite being offered millions for the property.